Today we published the Walking Wounded Case Study, which covers key outcomes from the campaign and contains creative and strategic insights for CMOs, advertisers and agencies.
Over the last six months, we’ve been working with BCM and Walking Wounded to roll out an innovative campaign, which ran from Australia Day to ANZAC Day.
The Case Study highlights what can be achieved when agencies and brands align their creative insights and innovative thinking with the full capabilities of oOh!’s network.
Find out how:
- Brand awareness of Walking Wounded almost doubled
- The campaign reached 86% of Australian in just three weeks
- An Out Of Home advertising campaign helped saved lives
- oOh! is leading the evolution of Out Of Home delivering more opportunity and value for advertisers and brands
- The shift in audience-led solutions provides a platform for contextual relevancy, delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time and in the right place.
What makes me proud about this campaign the team have delivered is that it highlights how Out Of Home can be utilised to take a social issue with little awareness and spark a conversation on national scale and deliver real results. As you will see, the results are remarkable.
Thank you to everyone that supported oOh!’s Million Dollar Pitch, a showcase for brand innovation and effectiveness in Out Of Home advertising.